I know I don’t have to tell y’all how much I love Pur Minerals….with very few exceptions it’s just about the only makeup and definitely the only I mineral makeup I use. After that first compact of foundation I haven’t looked back. In fact I’ve added many more faves to my arsenal that are only to found at Pur Minerals.
So when I found that Pur Minerals had teamed up with Warner Bros. and Beautiful Creatures to deliver an amazing and exclusive collection inspired by the film, coming to theaters February 14th. I was excited to see what they had come up with.
Y’all…it was love at first brush. These beauties have some seriously chic palettes ranging from neutral earth tones to trendy pops of bold color with enough versatility that everyone can use them.
I tend to stick with neutral browns, peaches, copper and gray and add a subtle pop of color under my lower lid. I don’t usually go too bold. I’m not afraid of color….I actually love it but a lot of times the colors I love don’t love me back. But after watching the step by step tutorial of how I could put a little mystery in my life…I had to try.
I actually played with this one a little and was please that it's a versatile look that even us fair haired gals can go with. I couldn’t believe that I actually went with a pop of plum without my head spinning off. It was bold, yet slightly understated …very pretty.
In this video You the step by step insight on how to get the Light Look Inspired by Lena
- Sweep Spellbound across entire lid.
- Contour crease with Fate.
- Apply Forbidden to outer corners.
- Complete the look with Black Magic Eyeliner, Lust Lip Gloss and mascara (we recommend Big Blink for maximum intensity).
And in this one you go for the dark Look inspired by Emmy Rossum's character Ridley Duchannes, using an exclusive collection inspired by the film.
- Start by sweeping Secret all over the lid from lash line to crease using the eye shadow brush.
- Open up the eyes with Supernatural, highlighting just under the brow.
- Using the crease brush, add some drama with Fantasy. Form a "V" shape at the outer corner and blend into the crease.
- Take the eye liner brush and line the lower lid with Fantasy from corner to corner.
- Add definition with Black Magic eye liner on the upper lash line. Use short, quick strokes to form an even, well blended line.
- Again, take the eyeliner brush and apply Fantasy on top of the eye liner to smudge and blend for smoky depth.
- Apply two generous coats of Big Blink mascara for dramatic lashes, and a layer of Lust lip gloss across your lips for an enchanting pout.
The collection brings the magic and mystery of the highly anticipated film BeautifulCreatures to life, with eight exclusive eye shadows, plus eyeliner and lip gloss. Featuring a kaleidoscope of light and dark shades, this special edition palette captures all the charm and danger of the bestselling supernatural romance novel-turned-movie
I’ve never been a big fan of too many things gold, not even jewelry. I mean I have a gold sequined shirt that I sort love but rarely wear it. Then Pür and Beautiful creatures walked into my life with this very Hollywood spellbound glimmer of gold that I don’t know how I ever left my house without before……I used to think I was strictly a gloss and mascara girl but yes, now I admit it..I’m spellbound
Aside from the beautiful color the flake free shadow glides on smooth, blends perfectly, and has some serious staying power! The color stays from the start of your day (or night) to finish…even in the humid south! Though I admit to relying on Pür Minerals Cease Crease Eye Shadow Primer (this was an earlier Pur discovery that I have since continued to use) It preps the eye area for makeup application, locking in color with an oil-resistant barrier that eliminates creasing.
I loved Pür Minerals before but now I heart them even more ……I’m loving this new collection and so will you!
Want proof? The making us Beautiful Creatures over at Pur Minerals will be offering One (1) Grand Prize winner a $100 gift certificate to purminerals.com and this limited-edition collection inspired by the film Beautiful Creatures free. Five (5) winners will receive a $25 gift certificate to purminerals.com.If the Rafflecopter entry form is not displaying click the "Rafflecopter giveaway" link